• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey everyone

smokeys owner

Warren Scout
I'm Julie, I'm 14 years old and have a 4 month old bunny called smokey theres a picture of her on my sig, anyway hope to see ya around and get to know you. :)

Hi Julie, great to see you here. Hope you enjoy our company. Smokey looks gorgeous!!!! :D There are lots of people here who can give you lots of advice should you need it! :wink:

Hi Julie and Smokey :wave:

I bet your over the moon with your little girl, she is beautiful. Is smokey your first bunny? Don't they just put a huge grin on your face when you watch what they get upto.

Hello Julie, Smokey looks lovely. Hope you find this forum useful, and just to let you know, there are a few members here who are a bit erm......... nuts (I'm not one of them by the way *smug*), but they are harmless of course (most of the time :shock: )!

wow that was quick, thanks for the welcoming everyone and yes she is my first bunny - I've wanted one since I was 10 and I finally persuaded my parents to let me get one in august, :D

bunnyhuggger said:
Hello Julie, Smokey looks lovely. Hope you find this forum useful, and just to let you know, there are a few members here who are a bit erm......... nuts (I'm not one of them by the way *smug*), but they are harmless of course (most of the time :shock: )!

Would the nutty person be you Bunnyhugger by any chance :lol: :lol: :lol: You forgot funny, witty, I am sure many others will add to this list :lol:

You also forgot to mention that you are EMOTICON WOMEN :lol: :lol: which always makes alot of people laugh.

Hello there Julie and the gorgeous Smokey too :D
A very special welcome to the Forum, and it is great to hear from someone else who lives in Worcestershire :D

Best wishes from Adele and all the cheeky Sanctuary rabbits

Adele said:
Hello there Julie and the gorgeous Smokey too :D
A very special welcome to the Forum, and it is great to hear from someone else who lives in Worcestershire :D

Best wishes from Adele and all the cheeky Sanctuary rabbits

heyas! oh wow you live in worcester too? cooool I've never met anyone on the net from worcester before

Hello Julie & Lovely little Smokey

:D :wave:

Mogs and all her buns
Billie, bubble & Squeak,Buttons, Pipkin and not to forget Fudge
Pinky & Perky the G'Pigs

hi there Julie & Smokey.

hope you enjoy being a member of this forum. Hope you'll find the time! it's quite addictive.

Smokey is a gorgeous bun by the way

my name is julie too! I've a rabbit called Jack.

Back