• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Educational Ecard

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
ZLFC7pw.jpg

Fair enough. There should be a lot more honesty about what people are letting themselves in for.

On the other hand, there are few pleasures as great as having a rabbit snuggle in for a nap under your chin.

One of my best ever memories is of Matthew Rabbit, scared of the vet, running up my chest to hide under my chin, and me chinning him and reminding him that it was ok and he was my rabbit. The vet mustn't have known us long, because she teared up and whispered 'They'll be alright with you'.

They were, until I had nothing more to give and was in breakdown myself. Poor bunnies. No more animals.

Oh, but on the 'nap under the chin' thing, Matthew did that once when I hadn't noticed he had mites, and I looked like a totally flea-bitten mess the day after!

And Tabitha, biting through the phone cord whenever she caught me on the phone - so many new phones...

:lol:

Back