• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Rescue has a Suspected RHD2 Outbreak :-(

Heartbreaking :(

It must be very difficult for rescues, because as this rescue has said, most of the rabbits, that they take in, will be unvaccinated.

Heartbreaking :(

It must be very difficult for rescues, because as this rescue has said, most of the rabbits, that they take in, will be unvaccinated.

Yes, as were all the 'Meat Rabbits' ARC took in. I was paranoid about Elsa not being Vaccinated, even though my other 3 Rabbits are.

How awful, poor bunnies :(

Interesting that they were advised “the risk of VHD2 was very low”. I was at the vets today getting Dennis and Bella’s myxi/VHD1 injections and my vet said he considers VHD2 the most important at this current time.

How awful, poor bunnies :(

Interesting that they were advised “the risk of VHD2 was very low”. I was at the vets today getting Dennis and Bella’s myxi/VHD1 injections and my vet said he considers VHD2 the most important at this current time.

I read about this poor rescue on Facebook.

It's refreshing to see a vet that gives out that advice. I see so many people on many rabbit Facebook groups still being told Nobivac has to be given first and Filavac two weeks later.:(

Back