• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Nancy Update :(

Den

Mama Doe
Nancy has EC:cry:.

Gutted for her. I will start a thread on health for advice later when it has sunk in.

Gutted for her. I will start a thread on health for advice later when it has sunk in.

Oh, I am sorry to hear this. Whilst EC is a nasty condition it is certainly not always a 'no hope' scenario.

I wont post any reference links on this thread, I'll wait til you post again over in 'Health' xx

I'm sorry, and I know you're upset, but it's not the end of ... Easy to say, but I have nursed so many E.C. bunnies and they vary so much that I always err on the side of positive/hope.

I found this info useful, but I'm sure you've read up masses on it already ...

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-health/e-cuniculi/

https://www.kingswoodvets.co.uk/information/rabbits

Is she on Metacam at the moment?

Loads of good vibes winging over x

Oh no I'm sorry. I'm sure lots of people will have lots of great advice for you. Sending get better vibes for Nancy.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm sorry you've got this news about your gorgeous girlie. I hope that it does not affect her too much. Whilst the information is certainly very distressing, it is also better that you and your vets are aware.

:( I'm so sorry to hear about Nancy's diagnosis. I've had a few bunnies with EC (Ralph, Noodle & Mouse). Mouse was in the hard to home section for EC related head tilt & I adopted her on that basis. Some bunnies cope really well, you'd never know & even those who get scarily bad symptoms can astound you with their recovery. I hope this feels less daunting in time

Back