• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeremy goes viral

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Remember Jeremy, my little RHD2 bunny, son of my brave soul Delilah?

His owners have CCTV set up around their house and they captured him waking them up one morning. They posted this on Facebook and it's now had over 34,000 shares and found its way into the Daily Mail :lol:

I never thought I'd be proud to share a Daily Mail link with you all! I'm so happy for this little chap, he's really landed on his paws hasn't he :love:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5491855/Sleeping-couple-6am-wake-call-pet-rabbit.html

Yes I saw this! I loved it! I couldn't hear them say anything though when I watched it. That is cute when they say but I love him!

Remember Jeremy, my little RHD2 bunny, son of my brave soul Delilah?

His owners have CCTV set up around their house and they captured him waking them up one morning. They posted this on Facebook and it's now had over 34,000 shares and found its way into the Daily Mail [emoji38]

I never thought I'd be proud to share a Daily Mail link with you all! I'm so happy for this little chap, he's really landed on his paws hasn't he :love:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5491855/Sleeping-couple-6am-wake-call-pet-rabbit.html
Ahhh! I saw that on reddit the other day [emoji7] such a cutie xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yes I saw this! I loved it! I couldn't hear them say anything though when I watched it. That is cute when they say but I love him!

It's riiiight at the end, you have to have the volume right up so you can hear Jeremy clumping around, and then when he jumps off the bed for the last time, that's when they talk. I'm so proud :lol:

:love::love:

That video is even more precious to anyone who is aware of the video when he is sat spaced out when he was so poorly.

I saw the video elsewhere and it had me in stitches !! Then I started blubbing cos I know all that Jeremy has been through. It is wonderful to see how happy he is now. He would not be here if it was not for you xx

I love the comments - "who on earth has a infrared camera and bunnies in their bedroom" - well, um, me for one :lol:

I saw this on Facebook, and realised who he was.:love:

Then shared to another rabbit group who had questioned whether anyone knew of any rabbits who had recovered from RVHD2.

Fantastic :D I love the fact he gets called the same thing my idiot bunnies do XD Nothing like true love in the form of insults :love:

I've watched him so many times now. He's just so wonderful :) Forced OH to watch and he's so grateful that we don't allow the girls in our room

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I love this! House rabbit life is disturbed sleep every night! My husband is the sweary one though :D <3

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back