• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

British Giant

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone looking for a female british giant at the moment to pair up with a male? As I might know where there is one (South West).

Tam

Sorry, not sure. I'm waiting to get more details. I believe its the BG that was mentioned on the newspapers last week after losing its partner.

Tam

TAMSIN!!!! Tell her you're not going to give her that answer til we see a pic! She always snaffles them and we never get to see the pic :( Still waiting to see Beau, Meg, Tilly, Galahad etc...............

Adele will you get that blinkin' camera clicking PLEASE!!!!!!
11.gif

Lany - she's your mate, kick her butt! I will now hold you fully responsible for making sure she gets pictures posted on this forum :shock:

bunnyhuggger said:
TAMSIN!!!! Tell her you're not going to give her that answer til we see a pic! She always snaffles them and we never get to see the pic :( Still waiting to see Beau, Meg, Tilly, Galahad etc...............

Adele will you get that blinkin' camera clicking PLEASE!!!!!!
11.gif

Lynda it is not the camera that I have the problem with, its getting the pictures into the Computer that is not going right :?
I even sent Tamsin the media card to try and upload into her Computer, but Tamsin the Computer Whizz had no luck either...so, I am awaiting the return of the media card from Tamsin...but may just have to accept that I need to buy a specific camera for the Computer as I have tried three cameras now, and it will just not work :?
I am as frustrated as you lynda, its driving me more :roll: than usual.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to see all the bunnies, you could fly down for a Sanctuary visit, it may be quicker than waiting for me to get pictures online :? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

The card should be in the post, as we speak Adele. Sorry for the delay, its been sitting in the post pile for awhile but noone been the the box :)

Tam

If you want to see all the bunnies, you could fly down for a Sanctuary visit, it may be quicker than waiting for me to get pictures online :? :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Ooh Adele, it's just the right time of year for Lynda dust off her broomstick and take to the skys :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dorothy said:
Ooh Adele, it's just the right time of year for Lynda dust off her broomstick and take to the skys :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oy madam!!!! I'll have you know there's no dust on my broomstick, only woodshavings and rabbit fur! :lol: A winged skelp heading for your erse........

Tempting thought to fly down to Adele's though :? hmmmmmmm.......

Female British Giant Wanted!

Hi

I am the friend following this up! I recently and suddenly lost my female British Giant and this has left her male nuetered partner in a very lonely state. He is not a giant but a Rex, but I would rather find a giant replacement as I love the breed and have everything set up in the garden for a giant bunny, Rex (original name I know!) is also used to a large wife! as he was introduced to her as a baby.

Do you have any more details?

OUCH!!!!! That skelp must hae traveled supersonic, it got me jist noo :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oy Madam, if yer broomstick gets ye as far as Adelle's I'm just a couple o' 'oors doon the road. Dinna forget tae sweep across the sky an' visit ma wee haem :roll: :? .

bunnyhuggger said:
Lany - she's your mate, kick her butt! I will now hold you fully responsible for making sure she gets pictures posted on this forum :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now which way up should I tell her to point the Camera Lindy :!: :!: upwards, downwards - to the side maybe :?: by which time

Sir Galahad will be: Hiding in the Shed under cover :shock:

Tilley will be: Upstairs, downstairs - Adele just doesn't stand a
chance :roll:

Beau & Meg: Maybe they need a can of Fosters to encourage
a "bunny pose" for the Camera - WELL IT WORKED
FOR ZAC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep me posted!! - BRITISH GIANT :!: :!: :!: Why do I feel a BUNNY RUN TO WORCESTER COMING ON IF THIS BEAUTY IS STILL LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME :?: :?: :?:

bunnyhuggger said:

Tempting thought to fly down to Adele's though :? hmmmmmmm.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: We will watch the sky's for the winged bunny scott winging her way around the Midlands :shock: :shock: :shock: - just watch it Lindy - I've a Broomstick to die for :!: :!:

Thanks Tamsin, unfortunately most giants I have come across seem to be in pairs already (good for them!) I will follow your bobtails lead though.

Thanks Tamsin, unfortunately most giants I have come across seem to be in pairs already (good for them!) I will follow your bobtails lead though.

If you're looking for a single giant, have you tried Giant Rabbit Rescue? www.giantrabbitrescue.co.uk

I've been swooning over that site for a while now, sadly my tiny victorian terrace can only just fit little rabbits in, if we got a giant there wouldn't be room for us!

If I have my connections right: Peacock is the friend of Snowball that didn't have much luck with them in the "Giant Rabbit Rescue" thread in this forum.

Is that right?

Caz

Yes that's right, she's already tried there. I just thought there may be a gianr female with straight ears around somewhere who might appreciate free run of a big garden and a rex boyfriend to snuggle up with. If anyone comes across one in the near future perhaps you could point it out to either myself or Peacock.

Thanks

Back