• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help catch a rabbit in Huddersfield

LarryMolly

Warren Scout
There is a rabbit that needs catching by snow island university halls in Huddersfield.

The space is large and the bush where it’s hiding it thick so needs probably 5 people to help herd it into a smaller area. We’ve been trying since 11am today, managed to hand feed it but couldn’t get it. There are only 2 of us with pens, towels and food but the space is too large to herd it in our own.

If you’re able to help please get in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry I'm not local, did you catch bunny ok?

No not yet. Someone is trying again tomorrow, I can’t help as am away sadly. Crossing fingers he’ll be ok for a little while, he’s away from the road, and there is thick thick brambles/bush where he is hiding, (would be difficult for a predator to get in there), plus grass for him to eat.

I think I saw some one put a picture on our area page on Facebook of this rabbit as being lost, I'm in Morley. I don't drive but happy to get a taxi/transport if needed, hope the bunny can be caught safe and sound!

We have literally just managed to get him!! A blooming mission, but now on way back to ours with him in the back. He’ll be safe now, yay.

Back