• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
When Hettie met Betty (was Tamarillo):-

29133160_10157178453253272_238972041271800567_n.jpg

:love:

Excellent news :D I hope Betty settles in well and makes Hettie a very happy piggie.

Aww bless them! :love: My single experience with piggy bonding was putting Arnie and Ellie in a pen with lots of hay/veggies, them straight away sitting side by side, ate then slept next to each other till they moved to the cage :lol: Didn't really look at each other just got on with living together!

Thank you!

Betty's confidence is growing today! she's bobbing in and out of the carrier and eating loads!

Hettie is still strutting around showing she's boss but Betty is taking no notice! :lol:

Thank you!

Betty's confidence is growing today! she's bobbing in and out of the carrier and eating loads!

Hettie is still strutting around showing she's boss but Betty is taking no notice! :lol:

It sounds to be progressing well for the girls

:D

Ooohhhh :love:

Is that a paddling pool?

Yes, it's a paddling pool we bought last year when it was really hot for a few days! Me, OH, Daughter and Son In Law all sat in the garden with our feet in the paddling pool!

It was easy to set up for a bonding area for the piggies :)

Back