• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confession time...did your bunnies get their "Mummy" anything for Mothers day?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Confession time...did your bunnies get their "Mummy" anything for Mothers day?

mine got me 2 bunches of daffs & a delicious dark choc & salted caramel bar :love: Boo woke me up hurtling in to the bedroom at 7am, banging her hooves, quick chew on a cardboard box & then honoured me with enough quiet to have another snooze

I know I'm not alone, own up, what did your rabbits "get" you??

Lots of cuddles and kisses from Clementine and Atticus :)

Was hoping Fleur would bless me with lots of poop but no such luck [emoji38] she has given me more critical care kisses though [emoji38] very grateful for those xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I had a lovely card from my cat George and Treacle bun, and they bought me a nice picture too ! Bless their little paws xx

A lovely card thanking me for growing them tasty food and a tin of gardeners hand cream. Very thoughtful of them ( if slightly embarrassing I wouldn't let anyone else but RU know)[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

No; sometimes they get me flowers which I can keep for a few days before they eat them if they're roses ;P Nothing's out this year though! :lol: (yes we are talking flowers out the garden)

My Mum got her card signed by them though :)

No :( I'm sure it wasn't Tethra's fault though. It must have been because nobody told him.

I got some bunny pj's from my two naughty tinkers! :love:

but when Daddy left them on the floor to grab some sellotape before wrapping up, someone had to nibble half the tag off, just to make sure Mummy knew they we're off!! :lol: :lol:

we have such thoughtful bunnies. TBH OH always requires a prompt, I'll say "have our rabbits shared their thoughts with you about Mothers Day yet?" :lol:

No, mine didnt know it was mother's day. The dogs helped me sent a card to my mum though (well their names were in it).

Back