• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2018 Rabbit Welfare Assoc Conference

Not worried but I have just got to the stage where I need to have it ASAP - it’s affecting my life and particularly my work now. I won’t be able to drive for 8 weeks post op which is why I’m not booking anything yet but I’ll be going if I can. I have some of the course notes from previous years which are incredibly informative, it looks brilliant 8)

Not worried but I have just got to the stage where I need to have it ASAP - it’s affecting my life and particularly my work now. I won’t be able to drive for 8 weeks post op which is why I’m not booking anything yet but I’ll be going if I can. I have some of the course notes from previous years which are incredibly informative, it looks brilliant 8)

They will have to get a move on booking your op in then!

I am actually on annual leave that week and have made no plans so I could go. It would take just over two hours to get there so I would probably have to go the day before and stay over which would put the cost up but I would consider it if anyone else from RU was going who I could meet up with. I love meeting bunny people :love:

I'm confident with nebulising as my bridge bun Furby was nebulised a few times a day and I nebulise myself when my asthma is bad but lots of the other topics I know nothing or very little about. Would have to make sure my neighbour could feed the fur family for me too but it isn't the school holidays so she is unlikely to be away herself as she has three children.

I am actually on annual leave that week and have made no plans so I could go. It would take just over two hours to get there so I would probably have to go the day before and stay over which would put the cost up but I would consider it if anyone else from RU was going who I could meet up with. I love meeting bunny people :love:

I'm confident with nebulising as my bridge bun Furby was nebulised a few times a day and I nebulise myself when my asthma is bad but lots of the other topics I know nothing or very little about. Would have to make sure my neighbour could feed the fur family for me too but it isn't the school holidays so she is unlikely to be away herself as she has three children.

I will keep in touch as to my plans and hopefully people will add to this thread if they feel they are likely to be going :D

interesting - I prefer the look of day 2 although the sole / feet one would be a must. I hope everyone that goes has fun & learns lots

I'm thinking about going but is a lot of money isn't. I might see if oh can buy it for my birthday

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Are there only a certain amount of places?

Yes I expect so. But I am not deciding yet whether I'm going (I can't, there are factors not in my control at the moment). So I am hoping that if I do decide to go, there will still be places available

Looks pretty cool, and it's at the weekend, anyone been to this kinda thing before? What's it like? :D x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I prefer the look of day 2 although the sole / feet one would be a must.
I agree: Lopsy's feet are a mess right now :S

I have a feeling I've got something on that weekend, possibly something at the air museum I was going to go in for.

It looks great. I'll have to see if I can save up any money for it as I'd like to to on both days but £150 is quite intense!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think the price is alot but ok considering the people there like molly varga etc but it's the petrol and travelling money. I was impressed they have vegan options :D

Looks pretty cool, and it's at the weekend, anyone been to this kinda thing before? What's it like? :D x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yes I have, but not when they are in Scotland :lol:

They are awesome - I often got the notes from the Conferences (when I couldn't attend) and they are so useful :thumb:

I'm very tempted. It's a long way though so would only make sense to stay overnight and attend both days.

Back