• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks Jane my bunnies need some potting tuition

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Mmmm, says Mouse, this is a wonderful idea, by potting just my arms I don't have to bend down while I munch

obvWgTMl.jpg

You're such a geek Mouse says Boo, the pot is there so you can get further from the hay, you put your paws on the edge like so

A2BBpw3l.jpg

Listen wifeys, this is how its done says Joey bum

B3XmYfyl.jpg

JJ - why are my bunnies so dim & why don't they curl up in their pot like yours do? Mouse really likes to curl up, I though she at least would give it a try

Ha ha !! The art of Potting takes practice :lol: Joey looks to be mastering the skills, but as with so many things, getting the Does to co-operate can be an uphill task for a Buck :roll: Joey knows that there's no point trying to tell them what to do as they always know best :lol:

I have to say those are very posh pots ! :love:

Ha ha !! The art of Potting takes practice :lol: Joey looks to be mastering the skills, but as with so many things, getting the Does to co-operate can be an uphill task for a Buck :roll: Joey knows that there's no point trying to tell them what to do as they always know best :lol:

I have to say those are very posh pots ! :love:

very true. Maybe the girls will decide its a good idea eventually. It has also been used as a toilet overnight & Mouse uses it as a trampoline :lol:

I've had that pot (& a few of its family members) about 18 years - it was a bargain from Wilkos

Aboleth won't jump into squishy things like hay-filled containers. Lopsy does, and once he's squished it all down Aboleth is happy nothing weird's underneath.

Aboleth won't jump into squishy things like hay-filled containers. Lopsy does, and once he's squished it all down Aboleth is happy nothing weird's underneath.

Ahhh, interesting. I'd not considered they might not trust the contents

Joey you are so handsome ;)

I'm going to have to find some pot for my bunnies :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back