• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is the name Fudgie a male rabbit name or a female rabbit name?

I agree, it is a gender neutral name.

But dies it really matter? The bunny isn’t going to know or care, and I’m Sure the name you give him/her won’t affect the care you give, so just choose a name you like and go with it.

This is coming from someone who had/has boys called Sky, Angel, Star, Hope and Dawn :lol: they were all named for a specific reason and the meaning meant more to me than what gender the name ‘should’ go to.

I'd say it's a male or female name also �� my first rabbit was called Beano, she was a female. Throughout her life she was called male by vets etc, even my parents! But never mind, I named her Beano when I was 13 after a rabbit from one of my favourite books :love:

I had a male rabbit called Fudge. I agree it is a name for either gender. A great name too imo.

Yes - I concur, either.

Boo is always mistaken as a boy, I wonder if thats more of a boys name

Definitely either.

When naming an animal, the only thing I ever consider (rightly or wrongly!) is whether I'll be embarrassed at the vets! :D

Definitely either.

When naming an animal, the only thing I ever consider (rightly or wrongly!) is whether I'll be embarrassed at the vets!
:D

Having had Bunnies called 'Miss Bunny Penny', Sir Victor Velveteen, Major Tom, Huckle-Bunny Finn, Dr Finlay, Grandpa Gregory, Old Bill, Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment to name just a few I think my Vet would wonder what had happened if I went all 'normal' !! :lol:

Back