PDA

View Full Version : Free White Poplar Branches

Honeylovesthumper
09-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Hi All,

White poplar tree has been lopped, so if anyone local wants any branches for their buns to nibble send me a PM. (Iím in Wokingham) These arenít nearly as popular as apple with mine, but better than the willow.

Xx

Jack's-Jane
10-03-2018, 05:13 AM
Hi All,

White poplar tree has been lopped, so if anyone local wants any branches for their buns to nibble send me a PM. (I’m in Wokingham) These aren’t nearly as popular as apple with mine, but better than the willow.

Xx

That's a thoughtful offer :)

daphnephoebe
10-03-2018, 06:45 AM
I wish we were closer x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Honeylovesthumper
10-03-2018, 11:20 AM
There’s quite a bit here, just seemed a shame to put it in the chipper when it could be happily nibbled :) Going to attempt to build some kind of structure with it for the aviary. It’s already looking ‘rustic’ from all the willow branches and trunk-tunnels. :lol:

MightyMax
10-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Hi All,

White poplar tree has been lopped, so if anyone local wants any branches for their buns to nibble send me a PM. (Iím in Wokingham) These arenít nearly as popular as apple with mine, but better than the willow.

Xx

Bump :thumb:

Wish I lived closer too ...

Honeylovesthumper
10-03-2018, 11:28 AM
If I have time Iíll try and cut some up to send to you guys :) Iíll hoard some cardboard boxes just in case [emoji38]

MightyMax
10-03-2018, 11:41 AM
If I have time Iíll try and cut some up to send to you guys :) Iíll hoard some cardboard boxes just in case [emoji38]

:D