• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Peter Rabbit.

TheBee

Mama Doe
Peter Rabbit came to me as a foster after being removed from his previous home due to severe neglect.

Poor thing was in a real state; despite having a dental when he was rescued he still cannot eat, his legs are red raw, his body is in very poor condition even now. He seems not to be showing the expected level of improvement, so he is booked into the vets for bloods/dental/skull X-rays.

If the bloods come back showing something horrible he will be pts, so we’re hoping this will not be the case and I can continue to try and nurse this boy to some form of health, as at the moment his quality of life is minimal. There are good days, bad days - but ultimately, he is existing as opposed to living.

Thought you might like to see him :love:

Aaaw bless him. I so hope he has something wrong that is easily treatable. He deserves to experience living as a happy, loved bunny in a caring home :love:

Poor Peter :cry: I’m glad he is safe now, I hope he can pull through. Sending lots of vibes for him xx

Poor Peter :( I really hope that he has nothing serious and so can be nursed back to full health. There is such sadness in his eyes :(

Please let us know how he gets on.

Oh he looks like such a cutie. Sending get well soon vibes from me and my buns.

Don't know what your thoughts are on rescue remedy, but it might help him recover quicker.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Poor boy, hope he can make a full recovery and gets the chance to see what life should be like for him x

Poor baby :( sending lots of vibes for him and you :) xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Poor fella :cry: I hope that he does not have any serious underlying problems and that he will get to enjoy his life xx

I hope things improve for him soon. He has such a beautiful face. How lovely of you to care for him. Best wishes x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back