• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

E. Cuniculi for 28 days done. What next?

can I retrieve the very long post I’d just done which it didn’t accept cos it said I wasn’t logged even though I’d previously logged in???????
Thanks

can I retrieve the very long post I’d just done which it didn’t accept cos it said I wasn’t logged even though I’d previously logged in???????
Thanks
Have arthritic fingers so typinga pain in you know what

Thanks
Have arthritic fingers so typinga pain in you know what

Can you try clicking on the page back arrow top left of your screen ?

Hello

I might be able to offer some help as I have a bunny with head tilt e cunniculi.

809f49fe65bbd48499885696c8dfe9d8.jpg

After giving the Panacure to her initially for 28 days, which is the treatment dose, I have since been giving approximately 3 to 4 times per year which is every day for nine days on separate occasions through the year.

She seems quite happy, she is kept with a male rabbit and love grooming his velvet fur. She can eat and drink herself from the bowl. I don’t take it out side now running round like she used to, she just stays inside in her cage pen but is able to navigate around quite competently.

Hope this post goes through. Thanks for advice on retrieving, can’t work it out though....
Sally,thanks for info on what next I’ll go with the 3 monthly nine day preventative course.
My two seem fine , though Harriet has cataracts, so 90% blind. I rememberM Max has rabbits with the same problem, not that it seems to affect them either.
Thanks again fingers crossed for post!

Yes it worked!Harriet h as the runof the flat, sticks mainly to living room and it’s ok as long as I don’t move the furniture (she did bump into a table leg once after I moved the table a little bit, I’ll never do that again) she will run about at a quite a speed. She relies on following BeBe quite a bit.

Last edited:
Yes it worked!Harriet h as the runof the flat, sticks mainly to living room and it’s ok as long as I don’t move the furniture (she did bump into a table leg once after I moved the table a little bit, I’ll never do that again) she will run about at a quite a speed. She relies on following BeBe quite a bit.

Hi ! I am happy your bun is doing well. Adorable isn’t it [emoji4]. I have actually had my bun outside on grass and I was amazed to see how she was running around fast, grazing.. running with the other rabbits. Really improved in her movements.. she is ok as long as she doesn’t have to articulate any steps. Is ok with slopes. How wonderful to hear. Rabbit owners must never give up on a rabbit who has e cunniculi as they do improve and have as good a quality of life as any other rabbit [emoji195]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back