• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi I'm new here

billbear

New Kit
Hi,

Just found your forum site, brilliant.

I live in Colchester Essex, with my British Giant Bunnie 'Rammie' whose about 18months old. He's steel grey in colour and just got his winter coat which is very soft and thick.

Also have al urcher x dog, which Rammie love's to wind up, and two female guinea pigs.

Sharon

Hi Billbear :wave:

Rammie sounds beautiful, dare I ask where the name rammie came from or is it self explanitory :lol:

Hiya Sharon and welcome to the Forum :D
It is great to hear from someone else with a British Giant, we have two here in the Sanctuary Boadicea a lovely two year old Doe, and Monty a year old Buck who is a long term boarding bunny

Have a great time in Rabbits United:D

Hello to you and Rammie.

I don't know much about giant bunnies - how big is Rammie?

I'm sure you will have fun here.

Lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

Hi All,

Thats for the warm welcome. The name 'Rammie' is from my husband, who originates from Derby, he and the kids support Derby County Football Club whose mascot is call 'RAMMIE' therefore rabbit had to have the same name. Sorry but gave into husband, I think my rabbit should of had a more regal name but they're you go, got to let the OH have his way once in awhile.

Sharon

got to let the OH have his way once in awhile

yep, after months of manipulation, sulking, 'rationalising', hubby caved and i eventually got my way and got my first house bun.... of course i just had to let hubby name him!

would love to see a pic of your bun, sounds big!

Back