• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bundads let’s see you!

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

So we had to take Truffle back to the vets today because his eye is still not healed after a weeks antibiotics.

Anyway while the vet went to get more meds we smooshed Truffle and Sam took a selfie with Truffle. It’s literally one of my favourite pictures now and I can’t stop smiling!!

Are there any bundads on here?? Can we see your pics? Do you have a picture of your OH with your bunnies?
*edit* any guys with bunny friends, sons, friends etc all bunny boys

0870923bb877ca81974a01e1a002a67d.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! Brilliant photo! I love the way Truffle is sticking his face right in front of the camera. "Get out of the way, I'm the star of this shot!" [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great selfie :D

I don’t have an OH so my son will have to be a substitute :lol:

LbmLakn.jpg

Oh gosh no, sons, brothers, cousins, uncles, all male bunny lovers are invited!
This picture is so precious <3 thank you for sharing :-D

Ha! Brilliant photo! I love the way Truffle is sticking his face right in front of the camera. "Get out of the way, I'm the star of this shot!" [emoji38]

Aw thank you, I’ll tell Sam you said so. I know right! He’s such a diva bun lol!

My OH with a handful of Will and Nancy. And then photographing them, despite telling me I have too many bunny pics.[emoji3]
ff1a1960a6441041b9f7c9c6fc4ef044.jpg
b0a5705076dee83a84b9e23e30850fb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He absolutely is :lol:

Can’t see your pic now truffpuff have you deleted it?

Thank you, I didn’t realise that because I edited my text to include all male bunny friends it got rid of the photo! Thank you for letting me know. One day I’ll get the hang of using this app haha!!

My OH with a handful of Will and Nancy. And then photographing them, despite telling me I have too many bunny pics.[emoji3]
ff1a1960a6441041b9f7c9c6fc4ef044.jpg
b0a5705076dee83a84b9e23e30850fb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ooohhhh! I love these!
That’s so sweet.

If I’m honest mine was actually very sceptical and worried about getting a bunny, but now we have two and they are his best bunny pals. We don’t get to have cuddles like you two clearly do though! What love buns! <3

Thank you for sharing x

So many beautiful pictures :)

I have a lovely picture of Phoebe and OH laying together, but OH doesn't like his picture shared so will have to admire it for myself.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

So many beautiful pictures :)

I have a lovely picture of Phoebe and OH laying together, but OH doesn't like his picture shared so will have to admire it for myself.

Oh no......spoil sport ;-) lol. Just kidding.
Can’t you just put a big bunny sticker over his face haha [emoji38]

It’s nice to keep those memories though. An in all seriousness it’s great he loves your buns just as much as you <3

Oh no......spoil sport ;-) lol. Just kidding.
Can’t you just put a big bunny sticker over his face haha [emoji38]

It’s nice to keep those memories though. An in all seriousness it’s great he loves your buns just as much as you <3

I'll see if he's okay with that :) x

Ooh this is lovely <3
Thank you for sharing! What a calm bunny you have :-D

Don't be fooled, he's searching for treats! OH is the secret treat giver [emoji58]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back