• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Play Area

Ross

Warren Scout
Hey guys! thought I would show a pic of Marnie and Declan's play area for the day!
(we just corner off parts of the living room and open the hutch, let them have free reign of the room!)

rabbitfun.jpg

I would love to see some of your play areas :D

Looks like a fun space :thumb: Frosty has his own room - or should I say he has the permanent run of the utility room which is rabbit proofed, and then he comes out to free range when we are at home to supervise :thumb:

Looks like a fun space :thumb: Frosty has his own room - or should I say he has the permanent run of the utility room which is rabbit proofed, and then he comes out to free range when we are at home to supervise :thumb:

ahh bless them!! that's kind of what we wanted to do with ours but we cant trust Marnie :lol:

Aw lovely, what other pet have you got in the room?

a little Degu called Harry, we adopted him about 3 weeks ago from pets at home, his whole Degu group attacked him and he was in the sick bay and pets for a long time, he is a sweet little guy! It seems that he likes to be able to see the Rabbits, or he goes back to his scared state from when we first got him! they like to live in pairs but he is a different case after the attack apparently, Would love to be able to get him and the Rabbits to be able to share a play pen!

Back