• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies need loving homes Exmouth, Devon

Hiya,

I have a few bunnies all in need of a new home please have a look through the list and let me know if you are intrested.

Name/s: Parsley & Tyme
Sex: Does
Colour/Type: Black
These two girls came to me from Bright Eyes Small Animal Rescue as they had run out of space.  They were removed by the RSPCA as they were not being cared for.  They are quite nervous of of being handled but sweet natured, they would not be suitable for children.  They are looking for a home together.

Name/s: Buster
Sex: Buck
Colour/Type: White
Buster came to me from Bright Eyes Small Animal Rescue as they had run out of space.  Buster was part of four bunnies rescued as they were not being looked after.   He is very friendly and easy to handle.  Buster could well be a french lop or french lop cross so he will need a large hutch with lots of space.

Name/s: Mad Max
Colour/Type: Grey
Mad Max came to me from Bright Eyes Small Animal Rescue as they had run out of space. Mad Max was rescued as he was not being cared for. He is very active and would need access to a large run, he is friendly but can kick when being handled.

Name/s: Toffee
Colour/Type: Black & Tan
Toffee came into the centre as he was too active.  He is a nice chap but can be nervous of being handled.  He is looking for a home with a large run where he can get all the TLC he deserves.

Can you help?

Ratty Haven said:
Name/s: Toffee
Colour/Type: Black & Tan
Toffee came into the centre as he was too active.  He is a nice chap but can be nervous of being handled.  He is looking for a home with a large run where he can get all the TLC he deserves.

Can you help?

Hi there,

What is Toffee like with other Rabbit's?

Is he neutered?

What size is he?

Any pictures?

Thanks Louise

Think this is him on r/r
rabbit_1499.jpg

That him alright. He has not been with other rabbits as he is not castrated. He is a small chap, I don't know whether he will grow any bigger or not.

He's a lovely looking chap!

I'm considering getting another bun that will bond with my group of three. Unfortunatley he will need to be neutered and I will need to know if he is OK with other Rabbit's.

Hope he find's a home soon!

Louise

hi,
ohh hi is lovely,but iv always had a soft spot for the black and tans and he shouldnt grow much bigger then that, he does look fully grown there
becky

Ratty Haven said:
He is a small chap, I don't know whether he will grow any bigger or not.

Oooh, I love Tans!
They are usually a bit scatty and active, but nice rabbits all the same. I doubt he will get any bigger - Tans are a small breed, weighing about 4.5lbs [2 kg] when adult.

Back