• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

timothyhay.co.uk

Has anyone had contact with them over the last few days? I emailed at the weekend but haven’t had a reply yet. They are normally quite quick at replying, I don’t want to email again incase they are busy and still catching up with work since the heavy snow.

Has anyone had contact with them over the last few days? I emailed at the weekend but haven’t had a reply yet. They are normally quite quick at replying, I don’t want to email again incase they are busy and still catching up with work since the heavy snow.

I've not. Janice normally gets a "do you have oat hay in" FB message from me but since they had it in I just did a straight forward order. Its deen despatched

Yes I have :)

Immediately following this thread I contacted them and ordered and it was confirmed and sent immediately.

I should email again. I'm sure they won't mind :)

my bunnies are normally really enthusiastic but they all just ambled over, ate a strand or 2 then straight back to bed! I hope its because it arrived during sleepy time, usually APC are with me early morning. It smells & looks just as nice as normal (though it did feel cold :lol:)

my bunnies are normally really enthusiastic but they all just ambled over, ate a strand or 2 then straight back to bed! I hope its because it arrived during sleepy time, usually apc are with me early morning. It smells & looks just as nice as normal (though it did feel cold :lol:)

apc???

I tried to order yesterday and the oat hay was out of stock! I got to timothy hay on the way

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I tried to order yesterday and the oat hay was out of stock! I got to timothy hay on the way

If you would still like some oat hay, send them an email and they will generally be able to "find" some for you ;)

I ordered two more bales and they said it will be the second cut now which is more green and soft? It should be arriving any time now. I liked the stalky stuff, is it really not stalky at all second cut? Xx

I was shown the second cut stuff a few months ago when I was collecting hay, from memory it is just as you say - green and softer. I’ll be interested to hear how it goes down with the bunnies, I’m hoping my lot will like it especially if that’s all that will be available!

Back