• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another new bunny mad person!

Hi! My name is Julie, and my partner is Hannah, and we have four house buns... Blackberry, a british giant, Blueberry, an earless french lop, Pumpkin, an angora cross, and Princess Tiger Lily Lou Lou (Lily to her friends) a harlequin. I've had buns for the last five or six years, and am totally addicted! I can't get a nice picture of my beloved departed Bramble, a castor rex who was my best friend, to load as my image... however small I make it, it still doesn't seem to want to work.

Look forward to lots of bunny chat!

Julie

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have a house full :D

It it the avator picture your trying to do? If so email it to me and I'll put it on for you.

Tamsin

Hiya Julie and all you bunnies,

My french lop is called Blueberry! and would you know Blackberry is on my list of names for my new boy bun I'm getting soon!

That is lovely picture. :bunny:

Hi Julie

Wow, I had to step back from screen for a second, they are huge, then step closer to screen to have a better look, thought there was 3 buns for a second. They are gorgeous. I bet they take over the sofa :lol: :lol:

Hiya its my friend Julie :p and all your gorgeous bunnies too, wishing you an extra big WELCOME to Rabbits United, and now perhaps we can keep in touch more, and you can log on to find out what I am up to :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for your lovely email by the way, will reply later :wink: :D

Back