• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle is looking for love

Hi,

Pickle, my adorable and very spoilt Netherland dwarf is looking for her 'Mr Right'. Does anyone have any male neutered rabbits, preferrably under 1 years old and within a reasonable distance of Suffolk for rehoming? Due to her petite nature she would prefer a male that wasnt too large so as not to undermine her confidence!. I have several rescue rabbits, so am used to pairing them off, and would be happy to keep the male even if Pickle decides hes not to her liking![/img]

Hi there - I'm sure Tamsin will be along any minute now, to tempt you with beautiful bunsters looking for love ............................... :)

I'm a little short on bunnies in your local area. There is a list of Suffolk rescues here - http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp#Suffolk which you could contact to see what they have in.

Kathy in Nottingham has recently taken in several Netherland Dwarf's, one is an 18 month old - http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1532

Heathlands Animal Sanctuary, Hertfordshire, may have some smaller bunnies in email: cm329@cam.ac.uk tel: 01763 244488

Cheryl at Sprowston gp & rabbit rescue may have a suitable bun, she's in Norwich, Norfolk 01603 415429

Tam

The only single male I have at the moment is Timmy. He is a dwarf lop and very adorable :D
He is booked in to be neutered on Monday morning. Age is unknown as he was a stray but I dont think he is very old.

timmy.jpg

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Aawwww, Timmy is just adorable - lovely little boy, such nice colouring :)

Hope he gets a lovely new home soon :)

Well just heard from Thumpers in Ipswich and they have a Netherland Dwarf called Smokey Joe. Lets hope Pickle has found her love match!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SAM is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!

And what a lovely name too - hee hee!!

ps Timmy looks very cuddlesome as well :)

Back