• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic has let me know that his snow days are over

supersonic

Mama Doe
:lol:

After trying desperately to push his way out this morning, whilst I was changing his water and the snow was bucketing down, I thought I'd let him out for a wander now the sun's out.

It was max 90 seconds before he turned round and hopped back into his house :lol: It was very much a "Nope, I'm too old for that, but if you come here and scratch my nose, that would be perfect".

He used to love playing in the snow, but I guess his age/maturity (lol) has caught up with him!

:lol: :love: the goats spent about 10 seconds outside in it this morning before going back inside:lol:

After trying desperately to push his way out this morning, whilst I was changing his water and the snow was bucketing down, I thought I'd let him out for a wander now the sun's out.

It was max 90 seconds before he turned round and hopped back into his house :lol: It was very much a "Nope, I'm too old for that, but if you come here and scratch my nose, that would be perfect".

He used to love playing in the snow, but I guess his age/maturity (lol) has caught up with him!

I dont blame him !! If I didn't have to go out in this arctic weather I wouldn't, I am a Doe of a certain age :lol:

Haha! I hope you've got his warm bed made up for him? :lol:

Haha! I hope you've got his warm bed made up for him? :lol:

Pft, ye but he's pushed all his bedding to the side/out the hutch. He doesn't sit in it, don't be silly!

The guineas are much more skilled at nest making... and nest maintenance.

I'm a bit upset to be honest. I love snow, but I'm in bed with a temperature and a runny nose! I want to go sledging!

Pft, ye but he's pushed all his bedding to the side/out the hutch. He doesn't sit in it, don't be silly!

The guineas are much more skilled at nest making... and nest maintenance.

I'm a bit upset to be honest. I love snow, but I'm in bed with a temperature and a runny nose! I want to go sledging!

Oh poor you! Lot of vitamin C??

:lol: :love: the goats spent about 10 seconds outside in it this morning before going back inside:lol:

I would have thought that goats would go crazy in the snow! There's nothing better than watching an animal enjoy the snow, but obviously a few have come to realise that they stay warmer and drier out of the snow!

I would have thought that goats would go crazy in the snow! There's nothing better than watching an animal enjoy the snow, but obviously a few have come to realise that they stay warmer and drier out of the snow!

You would think so :lol: but no, not when it’s warm inside and a full rack of hay to munch on :lol: hope you are feeling better soon xx

So glad mine are house rabbits so I don't have to go outside.

Bob has decided that the towels I put on the radiator are his - he pulled them down off the radiator and snuggled up on them :lol:

So glad mine are house rabbits so I don't have to go outside.

Bob has decided that the towels I put on the radiator are his - he pulled them down off the radiator and snuggled up on them :lol:

That's adorable!

I wish Sonic was a house rabbit, but he would hate it. If I brought him inside I have no doubt he'd maul one of use in our sleep :lol: He looks at me like I'm mad when I put extra bedding in his house.

That's adorable!

I wish Sonic was a house rabbit, but he would hate it. If I brought him inside I have no doubt he'd maul one of use in our sleep :lol: He looks at me like I'm mad when I put extra bedding in his house.

Sonic sounds like a proper rabbity Rabbit :love: Tethra was out this morning licking all the snow off of the log in his run. He is actually using the extra hay in his shed at the moment though to snuggle into to.

Hope your lergy goes away soon.

Sonic sounds like a proper rabbity Rabbit :love: Tethra was out this morning licking all the snow off of the log in his run. He is actually using the extra hay in his shed at the moment though to snuggle into to.

Hope your lergy goes away soon.

He is :lol: I tried to attach something to stop the snow going in his hutch, but he grabbed it with his teeth and shook it until I untied it! He keeps licking the snow off the door of his run too! They must like the feel of it.

Thank you :) I feel a bit better today, just v. sneezy! Went out for a walk to get some emergency hay and some stuff for our elderly neighbours, and it did my sinuses good!

I brought the snow in to my two yesterday.

Luther thought it was very interesting (grey bun). Truffle couldn’t really have cared less lol!

cff4983b0ab07df3bf7e8adca7b0c13e.jpg

2c102eed29afedc83518f9f7d9eeec7c.jpg

f562359d935481536456a27605864ff8.jpg

a669a22586242e59cd975cce3ef1a511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I opened the patio door in the kitchen this morning just to see what would happen. Bob planted his front paws only in the several inches of snow immediately outside, had a look around, decided it was not for him and reversed back inside. Confirmed house bunny!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back