• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you recommend Runaround?

Beapig

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave:

Do any of you have a Runaround setup, and if so which one/would you recommend it? I've been considering investing in one for a while now because even though my bunnies have a large 8 x 10 pen, they've eaten all of the grass in it and I often spot them staring longingly at the rest of the garden. It would be nice to let them out for a daily graze.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you :love:

It looks really good, but I think you may need a decent Lottery win to afford any more than a basic set up. :lol:

I've got Runaround and I like it. Not cheap but you do get what you pay for. I got one of the largest runs they had at the time and just mentioned that I might get a top box at some point, they then made the run to fit the connections for when I was ready to buy the top box.

Had a video up of what my set up used to look like some time ago but it's hosted on Photobucket and well you can guess the rest.

I just have the pipe and 2 double doors to connect my bunnies playhouse and run.Im happy with it and its nice and strong

I would highly recommend them. Great service and products.

We have 3 set ups using using the tunnels and runaround doors. A small tunnel connecting our biggest run to a playhouse and 2 16ft tunnels, one connecting a shed and run and the other another playhouse and run. They are best things I've invested in and I love that we have the sliding doors, so I can close the tunnels off if I need to. A little bit fiddly to fit initially, but once you have them in place, job done.

I think I spent over £100, but it was worth it. I do think that the metal runs and top boxes are expensive but if you just want to connect an existing run to another, then you don't have to have a runaround one.

The funniest thing was when Buffy first tried hers out, she went about half a metre down and froze, she wouldn't budge, we thought we were going to have to take everything apart somehow :lol: Luckily she got moving and hasn't looked back since. The tap, tap as they run through is awesome x

Last edited:
They are great and very strong. I had runaround tunnels to connect hutch to run when I had outdoor bunnies.

Thanks so much for the advice everyone. I agree, it's very expensive, but the quality and good design is clear. I think the verdict is that it would be worth saving up for a setup :)

Yes I've got pipes and mesh tunnels to join enclosures. I also have the hay hutch, my bridge bun Toffee absolutely loved it, and would spend hours sitting in there. His sister Treacle is terrified of it, she doesn't like the dark. She's a house bun now, but loves going out on the lawn during summer months, so yes Runaround was well worth the money, good service too.

It's a very good investment: the connectors are great! Gives you so much flexibility. I don't have Runaround pipes because I scavenged roadworks instead, but I got some connectors which I fudged on and they work really well :)

Back