• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful New Bun!!!

CreamBunny

New Kit
YES GINNY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

if you saw my other thread re. 'Trio Housing' ( http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?468835-Trio-Housing )
you'll know that I was looking for friend(s) for my lonely boy, Pickles. We ended up going all the way up to Nottingham (I'm in Oxfordshire)
and the amazing STAR rescue bonded him to a lovely little lady in their care, Ginny, after a failed bonding to a pair - I'd wanted a trio but it didn't work out. :?
Pickles and Ginny are however very loved-up indeed. :)
She's a beautiful up-eared white spotted agouti who is properly stunning :love:
Pics aren't great as neither of them wanted to sit still! :lol:

On the way home...
hcH1eLq.jpg

oNuqyxT.jpg

And exploring their new digs :D
GmRYmop.jpg

pRydffm.jpg

eY1lYiV.jpg

Ginny has beautiful markings and they look very contented with each other. It is a special moment to see a bonded pair so comfortable with each other. Welcome Ginny - she is gorgeous.

Well done providing Ginney with such a lovely new home.
Pickles is the double of our Bob seen here with Boogie. I hope it continues to go well. X
5d6b3006e6db136dc1230308b80ef562.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

More Ginny pics. Love this little girlie. She's so petite and pretty. Very precious.

"One of these things is not like the others..."
WYciH4Q.jpg

Zhp3dxf.jpg

N3KqUkk.jpg

And Pickles who is so much happier now he has a friend. :)
miw80cL.jpg

Back