• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photos requested!

magically

Warren Scout
Long time no see RU. :wave: I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favourite photos of their rabbits for me to draw? Preferably high quality/not blurry and at their eye level vs taken from above.
I won't be making any money off the drawings, it's simply for practice. :D Can't wait to see some, thank you in advance!

Long time no see RU. :wave: I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favourite photos of their rabbits for me to draw? Preferably high quality/not blurry and at their eye level vs taken from above.
I won't be making any money off the drawings, it's simply for practice. :D Can't wait to see some, thank you in advance!

Hello stranger :D

A few from me:

FeOsDm6.jpg

IVPMllX.jpg

ySi2g8G.jpg

VIB7YPc.jpg

PBQ9Z1u.jpg

q6Wn9Cd.jpg

lXotnTt.jpg

DKrCGse.jpg

JrWIrKy.jpg

xxk37aK.jpg

R0VC2T0.jpg

KS1BvfO.jpg

SB5hDGG.jpg

w5E6mdS.jpg

fQC2XO5.jpg

gcHr68C.jpg

to be continued......................

Jane you are a godsend! I was hoping you'd post some of your beautiful babies, I remembered their photos so fondly. I'll keep you posted on whether I have any success. :D

Jane you are a godsend! I was hoping you'd post some of your beautiful babies, I remembered their photos so fondly. I'll keep you posted on whether I have any success. :D

Good luck !! I wish I had some artistic talent, but sadly I cant even draw a pair of curtains :roll:

Welcome back :wave:

Hi this is my beautiful girl who passed away aged 3 from an internal disease suddenly i posted about her in my first thread “ sad introduction” and she is why I joined.. She was just beautiful
https://ibb.co/hpVJ6S

https://ibb.co/juj0Ln

This is the other baby I have decided to get to share my life with. She doesn’t have a name yet

https://ibb.co/bs5wt7
https://ibb.co/dcBQmS

I would be honoured if you drew bea she was my absolute world

Oh Bea was absolutely adorable :love:

Wow - what stunning - and I mean stun-ning photos of your bunnies. Just amazing and fabulous beautiful bunnies. You truly capture their personality so much.

Not sure if ones too dark, Fleur is quite hard to get a decent picture of [emoji38] here she is saying hi yesterday and the one in hay was earlier - she'd been hopping about but a lot of banging and power tool sounds came from outside so she got scared and hid in her hay, I went over to see if she was okay and after calling her she stuck her head out and gave me that look [emoji38]
7b508f12f5c5dc7738ff0e0ae0317dc7.jpg
97a9d2e163a5cf0e08a119f7b0ce7a66.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Not sure if ones too dark, Fleur is quite hard to get a decent picture of [emoji38] here she is saying hi yesterday and the one in hay was earlier - she'd been hopping about but a lot of banging and power tool sounds came from outside so she got scared and hid in her hay, I went over to see if she was okay and after calling her she stuck her head out and gave me that look [emoji38]

What gorgeous photos Grace :love:

Is this eye level enough?! Our beautiful Bramble was so inquisitive.[emoji173] Sorry it might not be great for a drawing.
e41e35dce9598e681219f11a513f722d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Oh you have got to be kidding me. Just when I thought I'd had my fill of adorable bunnies today, this little starlet appears. Wow. Wow, wow wow, what an absolute gem of a rabbit. I just lurve that last photo. Sums up everything I love about rabbits in that one pose. Fleur is just Wonderful.:love:

Oh you have got to be kidding me. Just when I thought I'd had my fill of adorable bunnies today, this little starlet appears. Wow. Wow, wow wow, what an absolute gem of a rabbit. I just lurve that last photo. Sums up everything I love about rabbits in that one pose. Fleur is just Wonderful.:love:

Awh thank you - I'll make sure I tell her [emoji7][emoji38] she's such a little character :) x

Look at that cutie! Just want to snuggle!!! Precious!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Here are some of my babies...I'd like to know how Jane gets such aaahhh-mazing photos. What's the secret?? And, how do you get them to hold still without bribery of greens?
8e0c668f00a373b038582438a18383dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back