• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2001: A Fudgie Odyssey

Turns out Fudgie is a bit of a Stanley Kubrick fan!

6e10d3f427e2bb528396f73ad6679e76.jpg

1b798b284d277464b2b3ce6d47f10260.jpg

31ae608f3d6a4f18e2ee31b37b1f6617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why not indeed. You know, the thing that intrigues me the most is "what DO they actually think". Rabbits have conscious thoughts and although their language is different to ours, it doesn't mean they don't have imagination, intrigue, thoughts, curiosity and above all, questions. I am convinced they possess the ability to form, in their own way, some degree of understanding of the world and I think it is just wonderful to capture such a magic unique moment like this.

Aww, that's fab Fudge looks glued to it! One of my bridge buns Rosie loved the theme to Miami Vice ( a 80's police programme for those who have never seen it) she used to come and binky around the room when it started and leave when it had finished x

Fudgie :love:
Mine never watch tele :(
Craig, I'm fascinated by what bunny thoughts & language are all about. we often say we'd love to get inside their heads & see what they thought & said - but only for 24 hours, don't want to be too intrusve

Back