• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On- Spring 2018 Issue

Articles by FHB, Ivan Crotaz, Elisabetta Mancinelii and Molly Varga :D

:D Oh, that's good. They didn't send me the last two issues and despite a few emails and promises I never got them. I thought I was off the mailing list for good and gave up asking. (So I never saw Santa's RHD2 article :cry:) ... lo and behold this copy arrived yesterday.

:D Oh, that's good. They didn't send me the last two issues and despite a few emails and promises I never got them. I thought I was off the mailing list for good and gave up asking. (So I never saw Santa's RHD2 article :cry:) ... lo and behold this copy arrived yesterday.

Have you got the winter issue I can post to you if you like?

I'm really jealous. I've not subscribed to Rabbiting on for donkeys years. Can you buy single copies does anyone know?

I'm really jealous. I've not subscribed to Rabbiting on for donkeys years. Can you buy single copies does anyone know?

Me too - dating back to the nineties. If there's a copy you want and Catherine doesn't have it let me know :)

Except of course my framed copy where they put my Big Bunny on the cover :love:

Me too - dating back to the nineties. If there's a copy you want and Catherine doesn't have it let me know :)

Except of course my framed copy where they put my Big Bunny on the cover :love:

thanks MM. I want the dental one (surprise surprise)

A friend of mine won three lots of prizes in the 'Bunny of the Year' competition. She's got about 20 rabbits altogether, she takes them from RSPCA centre near where she lives, they have lives of luxury.

Apparently there is an article on Rosie Hopper who started Just Bunnies here on the Island. I am having a break from Rabbiting On as I hardly read it and we get most of the up-to-date rabbit knowledge on the Forum.

Back