• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from claire and the two bunnys! In Scotland!!

clairesies

Young Bun
Heya im claire!!!! Heres my 2 bunnys :)

First of all Carrot!! Hes one past and hes an easter bunny!! born in april :) He looks very grumpy!!! And belive me he is doesnt like his photo taken atall!!

Carrot.gif

th_Carrot.jpg

And now peanut!!! ( to go with the guineapig... Peanut Butter!! lol) I got him from college as im doing a vet nurse course so there both very well cared for bunnys .... spolit!!

th_1e9214a6.gif

th_PeanutOnGrass.jpg

th_peanut.jpg

Hope me and the bunnys like it here!!!!

Claire xxxxx

HIYA CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

glad you made it with your babies!! :D

welcome to the forum, I invited you here as I told you its full of lovely people :D

Watch out people!! Claire is just as Westlife mad as me !! lol :lol:

Aww, thanks for sharing the bunny pictures. He does look grumpy :lol:

Welcome to the forum :D

Tam

Hiya Claire - your bunnies are gorgeous, so we'll forgive the fact you are a Westlife fan :lol: :lol:

Lynn said:
Hiya Claire - your bunnies are gorgeous, so we'll forgive the fact you are a Westlife fan :lol: :lol:

oi!!! lol

hey Lynn did u see Robbie on little and and dec ? whoooarrr!! :lol:

Mubby said:
oi!!! lol hey Lynn did u see Robbie on little and and dec ? whoooarrr!! :lol:

Ah, just testing you were still there Nicola :lol:

Nope, missed Robbie - got his 'Greatest Hits' today though - do you want me to send you a copy and you can replace the smushy Westlife song on Mubsters website (Mubby sent me a PM to ask me to prompt you :wink: )

Lynn said:
Mubby said:
oi!!! lol hey Lynn did u see Robbie on little and and dec ? whoooarrr!! :lol:

Ah, just testing you were still there Nicola :lol:

Nope, missed Robbie - got his 'Greatest Hits' today though - do you want me to send you a copy and you can replace the smushy Westlife song on Mubsters website (Mubby sent me a PM to ask me to prompt you :wink: )

LYNN :shock:

im disgusted :shock: !!! YOU obviously havent been on Mubbys site in over a month!!! :shock: :cry: as westlife are long gone!! lol

Mubby said:

im disgusted :shock: !!! YOU obviously havent been on Mubbys site in over a month!!! :shock: :cry: as westlife are long gone!! lol

Ah, the poor wee Mubster must have taken over a month to type that PM :roll: (........takes mental note to quickly visit Mubbys site or face the wrath of Nicola - going, going, on my way, click, click ............ :wink: )

Actually, I have been on in the last month - I just turn the volume right down now in case it's Westlife :)

Lynn said:
Mubby said:

Ah, the poor wee Mubster must have taken over a month to type that PM :roll: (........takes mental note to quickly visit Mubbys site or face the wrath of Nicola - going, going, on my way, click, click ............ :wink: )

Actually, I have been on in the last month - I just turn the volume right down now in case it's Westlife :)

hahaha!!! get to it Missy!!! or your off Mubbys crimbo card list!! lolol :lol:

Hello Claire :D :wave: Nice to see you and your bunnies on the forum. I know all about grumpy bunnies, my french lop Jasper is a grumpy old ****! :lol: But don't you just love the grumpy ones?? :wink:

clairesies said:
should still be westlife :p could take the bunnys to the next signing lmao! i am only kidding lol

haha well claire they could keep our feet warm!!! lol remebers last Nov !!
brrrrrrrrr!! :shock: :?

yea the grumpy ones are cutes!!!!! nic u were lucky u were inside we were stuck outside coz we missed the doors shutting by 30mins :(

clairesies said:
yea the grumpy ones are cutes!!!!! nic u were lucky u were inside we were stuck outside coz we missed the doors shutting by 30mins :(

oops so u did ...my god i was freezing indoors... soon warmed up when we spotted dave... the lads arrived !!better late than never!lol

:D :D :D :D <---- the lads
:cry: <---- shane in his hotel!!

Back