• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From the Laboratory to Freedom

Aww bless them!I loved how one of them was chinning everything-"that's mine,and that leaf and that!"

Back leg muscles so wasted :( Their freedom is priceless,lucky bunnies.:love:

Aww bless them!I loved how one of them was chinning everything-"that's mine,and that leaf and that!"

Back leg muscles so wasted :( Their freedom is priceless,lucky bunnies.:love:

Yes, they are thin too :cry: Hopefully they all made a good recovery and went on to have much happier lives x

Breaks my heart animal testing, there is no need. I wonder about the people who do it. Glad these 8 get to have a normal life.

I share the sentiments above. I too, noticed some element of muscle wastage and given the circumstances, that's understandable. I can't even begin to imagine what they must be thinking about everything. The freedom, the fresh air, the scents and sounds. It is a deserved right of those bunnies to be free and I hope they find safe and loving homes to spend their lives out in.

Back