• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

ChrisL

Young Bun
Hi i'm new here already posted a question :) here are pictures of Basil.

basil.1.jpg

basil.2.jpg

basil.3.jpg

basil.4.jpg

I have only recently found this site and have already found it very helpful!

Hiya Chris and Basil, and a warm welcome to Rabbits United. :wave:

Basil looks so cute and like a very chilled out rabbit. :D

hi chris, does basil want a lady friend? i have one spitting image just waiting for that forever home :lol:
if not welcome to you and basil

Hi to you both!
What a beautifulfox bunny...Ihave a fox bun too but mines a chocolate fox (I think! :? ) called Rufus. And I've seen the one looking for a home on the Notts.rescue site..she does look lovely!

Thanks everyone. I bought basil for my GF, lianne, in May when he was only 2months old. He is very playful when he is in the right mood and loves any kind of attention!
Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Hi Chris :wave:

I do agree with Kathy. her girl bun would make the ideal wife for Basil. Basil is a cutie

Hi chris & basil.

Hi to you chris...your basil looks like a swiss fox, he,s gorgeous but I expect u already know that...welcome to the group from shan & the furry people.

Hi and thanks for the dcomments! :D Basil is a silver fox and he is being neutered tomorrow. however another little rabbit has joined the family. Here is Rosemary
rosemary.jpg

She is liannes sisters rabbit but will hopefuly be a good friend for basil!

Hi Chris, Basil and .... Rosemary!! :wave:

They are beautiful, good luck with the bonding .... ahhhhhhhhhh the herb bunnies!

Did you read my post in your other thread yet? I just wanted to tell you that male rabbits stay fertile for a few weeks after neutering so introductions will have to be held off until the vet deems it has been long enough for him not to be able to get her pregnant, as you said in your other thread she is too young to be spayed.

Caz

Back