• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for my girls?

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Please can I have some spare vibes for both my girls?
Daphne is booked in at the vets tomorrow PM as she's already showing signs of her heart getting worse.
Phoebe this AM has stopped eating so I've had to power walk home from work to dose her on metacam before power walking home.

OH will work from home this AM and I'll take her to the vets after work if she's not eating by then.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this. I saw your thread in Health a couple of days ago about Daphne. Sending lots of vibes for them both. I hope that Phoebe starts to eat something soon.

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.

I'm so sorry that Daphne and Phoebe both have fallen ill at the same time. You must be out of your mind with worry. Sending millions of specially made Daphne and Phoebe vibes your way, dp. And calming vibes for you too. You deserve them. :love: xxx

Thank you all.

The amazing OH has got Phoebe eating hay again and some brambles.
He's offered to stay home despite her now starting to eat so he can poo watch.

She's booked in at the vets for 4:15pm as it's likely her teeth causing the issue. I am however worried that two vet visits in two days could cause extra stress to Daphne.

I was due a delivery at 4:30 - 5:30 so he's offered to stay home then as well so I don't need to cancel the order.

He is so amazing.

Last edited:
Thank you all.

The amazing OH has got Phoebe eating hay again and some brambles.
He's offered to stay home despite her now starting to eat so he can poo watch.

She's booked in at the vets for 4:15pm as it's likely her teeth causing the issue.
I was due a delivery at 4:30 - 5:30 so he's offered to stay home then as well so I don't need to cancel the order.

He is so amazing.

Good girl Phoebe & well done OH - its so good to have hands on support during these times

Please can I have some spare vibes for both my girls?
Daphne is booked in at the vets tomorrow PM as she's already showing signs of her heart getting worse.
Phoebe this AM has stopped eating so I've had to power walk home from work to dose her on metacam before power walking home.

OH will work from home this AM and I'll take her to the vets after work if she's not eating by then.

I'm so sorry :(

Many hugs for you and vibes for the girls xx

I have a question real quick....

If Phoebe continues to eat, would you take her to the vets tonight or see if she can be squeezed in with Daphne's appointment tomorrow?

If Phoebe continues to eat, would you take her to the vets tonight or see if she can be squeezed in with Daphne's appointment tomorrow?

I would minimise the stress of vets visits & take both tomorrow if she is eating & pooin ok

If you're confident that she's eating hay in normal quantities, I would try to get her squeezed in tomorrow.

I'm pleased to read your other update and agree it's so good to have help and support at times like this.

Back