• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have I got the runt of the litter?

bunnylass

New Kit
Hi I have just bought 2 mini Rex bunnies, brother and sister, 10 weeks old now and the last two babies to go. I know that the doe is usually bigger than the buck but there is a big difference in their size. He (Samson) sleeps a lot and she (Delilah) runs around like a looney tune. I'm worried that she may not be growing enough? Can anybody help please?

Hi I have just bought 2 mini Rex bunnies, brother and sister, 10 weeks old now and the last two babies to go. I know that the doe is usually bigger than the buck but there is a big difference in their size. He (Samson) sleeps a lot and she (Delilah) runs around like a looney tune. I'm worried that she may not be growing enough? Can anybody help please?

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

I should take them to the vet (they will need their vaccinations anyway - two of them Novibac and RHD2).

The vet will be able to weigh and advise ...

Back