• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC's Recent Heroic Rescue *WARNING UPSETTING IMAGES*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My local Rescue have yet again stepped up to the mark to help numerous Rabbits who were in a really bad way. Thank goodness that they were able to get the Rabbits to safety and to obtain immediate Veterinary care for all of them.

Here are a few of the Rabbits saved by ARC

Mum and Kits

6TsynMy.jpg

Torn and infected tesitcle of a Buck

biGNcFv.jpg

Open abdominal wound on a Doe

tF2JEn2.jpg

Torn Ear

wpWvz3A.jpg

Safe in the excellent care of Twickenham Veterinary Surgery

NnW5ho7.jpg

Last edited:
How absolutely appalling :( I'm very pleased that these poor rabbits are now safe.

Wow, poor bunnies :( glad they are safe now and getting the care and attention they deserve.

Just horrific. Thank goodness they are safe now and receiving wonderful care. I hope all buns do well and find loving forever homes x

I have a real soft spot for himis. If only I had a good way to get rid of all the waste each week. As it is I am putting bags into the neighbour's bin (with his permission I hasten to add).

Hope they all get loving spacious homes.

I have a real soft spot for himis. If only I had a good way to get rid of all the waste each week. As it is I am putting bags into the neighbour's bin (with his permission I hasten to add).

Hope they all get loving spacious homes.

They are actually Californians, they a big Bunnies !!

Back