• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating.

Toby

Banned
Lately I have noticed that Toby has been eating more. I am not feeding him more and I don’t intend to increase his diet. But I have noticed he has been picking a lot of food from anywhere he can find it. He was even begging me for a bit of my pop tart this morning by stepping onto my lap and nudging my plate while I was sat on the floor. Every time I see him his eating something. His never done this before, well, his eaten before lol, but not as much. Do you know why he might be eating more lately? I don’t think his bored because I am always with him.

Maybe he has worms? Does he have a pot belly? Notice anything wiggling in his poop?

Tam

some of mine seem to consantly eat so i give them a constant supply of hay (i feed them at nite) and they can munch on that all day if they like, as it dont hardly put any weight on them and is very good for them as in the wild they eat alot of grass and eat for hours on it and hay is the same, also it is good to keep teeth down and has alot of fibre in it
becky

He dose not have worms and his always been a slim rabbit, no potbelly. I think his just being a pig :) I mean I feed him enough food. As long as straw isn’t fatty then Ill feed him more of that. :):):)

Back