• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Anyone in Need of a Smile

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
ESDUQlo.jpg

:lol:. My smile today is minus one tooth out this afternoon. It was very traumatic.

Now if I remember rightly Lady Lydia had the crazy ears.:love:

:lol:. My smile today is minus one tooth out this afternoon. It was very traumatic.

Now if I remember rightly Lady Lydia had the crazy ears.:love:

Oh no, you have my empathy ! My last two extractions have made me certain that I will NEVER agree to one again. Awful. Hope that you will heal quickly and avoid the dreaded 'dry socket'.

Yes, the photo is of Lady Lydia..........looking rather unlady-like !

Oh no, you have my empathy ! My last two extractions have made me certain that I will NEVER agree to one again. Awful. Hope that you will heal quickly and avoid the dreaded 'dry socket'.

I had toothache so painful I would have pulled it myself. I did see the dentist yesterday and the nerve was dying so pain was shooting across my face. She packed it with abx and painkiller but the pain actually got worse. It took her 45 minutes and six injections to get it out.

Dry socket is absolutely dreadful isn't it. I was very careful, last time, to follow the rules about not rinsing etc.

How very dare Lady Lydia.:lol:

:love::love::love:

If it wasn't for the ears, I would have said that was Victor, as I thought his coat was woollier than Lydia's :)

The dressing used as part of the treatment for dried socket is also horrific. A foul clove flavoured liquid seeps out of it and keeps doing so constantly for almost a week. Now even the slightest taste of Cloves makes me heave !!

Just be aware of the need to keep the blood clot in place - I suspect I rinsed too much or too soon. Hopefully your dentist gave you an advice sheet. I may be imagining it, but have a feeling it is more common in bottom teeth.

It's a top tooth

The dressing used as part of the treatment for dried socket is also horrific. A foul clove flavoured liquid seeps out of it and keeps doing so constantly for almost a week. Now even the slightest taste of Cloves makes me heave !!

It's really really REALLY foul.

Well, I definately had a smile at the gorgeous Lady Lydia and sympathise with everyone having teeth problems. I needed something to make me smile today as I've been suffering from a corneal ulcer for the last 4 days, back and forth from hospital shoving various antibiotic drops in my eye every hour. so thanks for cheering me up with another fabulous photo of the gorgeous Lady Lydia and those adorable ears.:love:

Not only a smile but a wee chuckle as well. :lol: That would be what my daughter would call a 'sitting on a pinecone' pose. ;)

My sympathies go out to all with tooth/jaw pain. I've been fortunate not to have any attacks lately but during this last flu I've been just waiting for my TMJ to play up. :(

Healing vibes added here to all on the forum who are feeling ill or in pain today. And thank you for the smile, Jane and Lady Lydia. xxxxxxx

Back