• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Food - Free Sample

Alice

Warren Scout
I just happened to come across this link for a free sample of Supreme science rabbit food....so I thought I would let you all know about it.....

I recently moved Roo onto this food from the Supa rabbit Excel as it has more fibre, and I have definately noticed the difference....in the soft poo department.

He loves it too which is a bonus.........

http://www.russelrabbit.com/

Go into the english site and click on the supreme science banner ad and it will come up.

I did it about 6 weeks ago it took about 2 weeks to come then about two weeks later they sent another one!

Although they were slightly different to each other :?

Problem is I don't have a local stockist!!

I ordered a sample and got it about a week or two later.
If you email them they will tell you who your nearest stockist is. Also they told me that if you have a store that stocks other supreme foods that you should be able to ask them to order it in for you.
Chris

It took about 2 weeks for us to get ours and then the shop that they said stocked it did, but they mix it with other food.
Have to let you know Alice, our rabbit is called Roo too, he is a 14 month old black rex and our daughter named him after Roo in Winnie the Pooh. :D

Hi Rooster,

My Roo is a brown and white dutch rabbit, I named him Roo as he is such a bouncy little bunny, hence being like a Kangaroo....which is where I got the Roo from.......

Hi Everyone,

I moved two off my bunnies on to this as they had the sticky poo problem - glad to say they don't have it anymore!!

I phoned all my local pet shops and now one of them orders it in for me.

They seem to like it as well

Back