• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Names!

IdaMae

New Kit
So I'm picking up two Netherland Dwarf bunnies on Friday evening! They're going to be 8 weeks old (born 7th Dec 17) and both girls, one sable and the other a blue eyed white! We've not had rabbits for years, so I'm very excited! But I'm struggling for names! Also, I've never had a baby baby rabbit before, so any advice would be appreciated!

I'm thinking Florence and Lilah (or Lottie), but here's my short list of names.

Florence
Clara
Primrose
Bluebell
Flopsy
Mabel
Lottie
Lilah

What do you all think? Can you suggest any other names? I like the vintage/unusual/magical/mystical names!

(Note: I already have pets called Midnight, Oswald, Leo, Harry Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Twinkle, Ivy Rose, Ida Mae, Luna Belle, Jemima, Ocean Glitter, Tinker, Tiger, Flash, Rollins and Benson! And previous pets called Rocky, Giz, Tiddles, Spooky, Gabriella, Nemo, Valentine, Mr Chips, Lemon, River Sparkle, Meringue, Buttercup, Rabbit, Pumpkin!)

Last edited:
I swore I'd name my next bunnies Trouble and Mischief, but wimped out and called her Willow instead!
Oops forgot to say that you know that we'll need lots of pictures of them don't you x

I love the 'mable the sable' and I do quite like the name florence. Very traditional names in my opinion. I can't wait to see pics of the little buns.

Harry and Leo are syrian hamsters, Oswald is a winter white hamster.
Ivy Rose, Ida Mae, Luna Bella, Twinkle, Cinnamon and Jemima are mice.
Midnight is a dog (cocker spaniel).
Ocean Glitter, Tinker and Tiger are fish.
Flash is an aquarium zebra snail, and Rollins and Benson are aquarium spiral horned snails.

I've gone with Florence and Lilah for the rabbits for the time being :D

Harry and Leo are syrian hamsters, Oswald is a winter white hamster.
Ivy Rose, Ida Mae, Luna Bella, Twinkle, Cinnamon and Jemima are mice.
Midnight is a dog (cocker spaniel).
Ocean Glitter, Tinker and Tiger are fish.
Flash is an aquarium zebra snail, and Rollins and Benson are aquarium spiral horned snails.

I've gone with Florence and Lilah for the rabbits for the time being :D
I like Florence it's coming back into fashion also my great Nan was called Florence, and my little nephew been learning all about Florence nightingale at school, can't wait for cute bunny pics

Florence and Lilah came home yesterday evening! They have been absolute stars! I'll add some more pictures in the pictures thread!

27336390_1627884073915694_2883316807218889881_n.jpg

Back