• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Pickles (Haggis's new girlfriend)

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Ok, with Haggis's mum's permission here is Pickles................

pickles2.jpg

pickles1.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, isn't she gorgeous!!!!

Aaawwww, she looks so tiny - very bashful looking aswell - what a cutie. I am now ALARMED that she was found roaming the High Street of Dundee - poor wee thing. Ah well, at least she's found her Haggis :)

The Lurve buns!

Thanks for all your appreciation of how DAMN cute,as well as cheeky both Haggis & Pickles are :love: I will endevour to put more updated pics of them both on here very soon,as Haggis is definately getting taller than his "wee"teddy in 1rst posted pic :roll: and as for Pickles,she is looking more healthy by the day,and loves her cuddles now,and aint chewing my clothes no more,using litter tray,and basically settling in grand,will soon be time to allow them both to see each other without mesh between them,as they just seem to "kiss"sweetly now&not try to "nip"each other :D

what a cuuuuuutttttteeeeeee - she is adhorable and i am sure she will make a great couple with haggis

Haggis&Pickles

Well arent Haggis&Pickles feeling (more)special with all your nice compliments :D They do tend to keep us(Debi&Lou)aware of just how special they are&how lucky we are to have such cheeky,gorgeously funny companions :thumb: as they are both so :love:

Back