• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Funny Bunny, Caramel - Cute Video

Natalie

Warren Scout
I managed to find a little rabbit basket/bed made of water hyacinth which I knew that Caramel would love because whenever I've purchased those 'Fun Trio of Balls' by Naturals, the water hyacinth one is the only one she's really interested in, she can chew those to total annihilation in next to no time :shock:

I knew when I got the basket that she was more likely to chew it than sleep in it, but I didn't know that she would 'go into battle' with it :lol:

At one point it looked as though the basket might be en route to victory, but Caramel was quick to turn the tables on that pesky basket and get the upper paw :lol:

This is my girl in action:

[video]http://www.nataliekinnearphotography.co.uk/p360626250/ea27500d2[/video]

I love her, she is just too adorable. She has a lovely set up

Thank you, yes, we were so lucky that when we bought the house the previous owners had only just finished converting the loft, so we inherited a lovely big empty, newly decorated, space just perfect to become the bunny suite! :lol:

Oh it also gets used as a spare bedroom, but mostly it's the bunny suite, Caramel definitely considers it her own :)

Last edited:
Back