• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey looks so sad

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I don't actually think he is sad but his current moult lines make him look proper down in the dumps. He even has very pale lines in his fur from his eyes which look like he has been crying. He has other moult lines at times that make him look as though he is frowning & then theres his quizzical one. Agouti moults are so much more stylish than other fur colours :lol: Agreed?

I don't actually think he is sad but his current moult lines make him look proper down in the dumps. He even has very pale lines in his fur from his eyes which look like he has been crying. He has other moult lines at times that make him look as though he is frowning & then theres his quizzical one. Agouti moults are so much more stylish than other fur colours :lol: Agreed?

Oh bless I bet he is blissfully unaware of how he looks at the moment !!

Unless he's a metrosexual Buck who spends hours infront of a mirror preening himself !:lol:

Agouti moults can certainly look quite..............ermmmm.......'interesting' !

a few pics of Joeys moults /moult lines over the years, I just make think they make his little face look really expressive:love:

S6f0dd6l.jpg

i26qwQyl.jpg

s34qs80l.jpg

tcTBmzYl.jpg

lpfvU4ol.jpg

OhVz0Tyl.jpg

SYkSHBtl.jpg

sC8E6bKl.jpg

Last edited:
he is beautiful!!!

I have never experienced moult lines, apart from once when Snoopy had a little heart on his nose...... I do hope I can go and find the picture to show. that is the only time mine have had moult lines, not sure why!! I'd love a good laugh at some moult lines.

I wouldn't say strictly agouti... but any fur pattern that tends to be ticked also have the same expressive moult lines. Sable perma-moulting Niji currently has dimpled cheeks... and about 3 distinct different moult lines down his sides. :lol: Joey looks fantastic with his various moults though!

a few pics of Joeys moults /moult lines over the years, I just make think they make his little face look really expressive:love:

S6f0dd6l.jpg
[/IMG]

sC8E6bKl.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know about his face, but his back looks like a patchwork quilt in the first photo :shock:

He looks quite young in the last photo?

I don't know about his face, but his back looks like a patchwork quilt in the first photo :shock:

He looks quite young in the last photo?

They are in chronological order, that was taken last week. OH calls him a peter pan bunny

Yes it is :D

Two lofts? Room for another bunny family?

sadly no - nor the funds. They are not boarded out & access is by balancing on the top of a very wobbly step ladder through a tiny hatch, into mountains of itchy insulation:lol:

sadly no - nor the funds. They are not boarded out & access is by balancing on the top of a very wobbly step ladder through a tiny hatch, into mountains of itchy insulation:lol:

Sounds like my loft ... With lots of dust instead of insulation :lol:

Omg sooo cute. What a snuggly trio

Cutie agouti love love love! So so beautiful

I need a trio. It's my life goal xD

645339b613a047bed43a0b9ae6fae88c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back