• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes, please

capable

Mama Doe
New boy Henry is in for his neutering today. He’s being operated on by my own rabbit-savvy vet, and I know he’s in great hands, but you can’t help but worry a little :(

Sending vibes. We know the chances of anything going wrong are very small, but it doesn't stop us worrying. Willow is due to be spayed next month and I'm already worrying about it! Sending speedy recovery vibes for Henry and hugs for you.

Sending lots of vibes for Henry. I hope he's soon safely home with you and that he recovers well.

Yep, worry is natural. I hope you've had good news about how it went. Lots of smooth recovery vibes for Charlie

Henry is home! The operation went smoothly, and he nibbled some grub at the vets. I requested extra painkiller for the next few days, and he's being kept nice and quiet. Glad it's over, hopefully one more step in the way to trio-bonding!

Henry is home! The operation went smoothly, and he nibbled some grub at the vets. I requested extra painkiller for the next few days, and he's being kept nice and quiet. Glad it's over, hopefully one more step in the way to trio-bonding!

Great to hear he is doing well:thumb:

Great to hear that Henry is back and all went well and more importantly, he's nibbled on some food. Great signs there. Lots of get well recovery vibes from here. xx

Great news :D

Thank you everyone! :love: He’s a resilient little lad, bless him. Some pellets and readigrass have gone down the hatch, he’s mad for greens, and there’s lots of poops already. With the painkiller to see him through the next couple of days, we should be fine!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! :love: He’s a resilient little lad, bless him. Some pellets and readigrass have gone down the hatch, he’s mad for greens, and there’s lots of poops already. With the painkiller to see him through the next couple of days, we should be fine!

Smooth journey, well done you lot :D

Back