PDA

View Full Version : today i decided to move a tree and clematis

mini lop1
23-01-2018, 07:31 PM
I had dug them up and moving them to new positions for summer, I threw the old wooden frame away, but had to let somebun out as he throws tantrum, if I go out without him :shock::lol: he decided he had to investigate what I was doing and then sit where I wanted to put the tree, I asid your not helping much are you your in the way :lol:
he then got fed up of getting wet paws from wet grass and soil, and decided to sit on a folded cardboard box instead and clean his feets, then as soon as I went in, he legged it in and back in my room lay sprawled under the bed, but think he had fun on having a day outside for an hour

Zoobec
23-01-2018, 07:35 PM
Aww :love: sounds like he was trying to help :lol:

Sarahbun
24-01-2018, 06:40 PM
I love hearing about Chase, he sounds like a lot of fun x

MimzMum
24-01-2018, 10:10 PM
:lol: Sounds like he's quite the supervisor. Has to be sure all work is being done under the watchful eye of a (digging) professional. ;)

I can't wait to see pix of your lovely garden again this spring and summer, Lisa. :) I have my own projects to do this year and I know you'll be an inspiration. :D xxxx

mini lop1
25-01-2018, 08:53 PM
:lol: Sounds like he's quite the supervisor. Has to be sure all work is being done under the watchful eye of a (digging) professional. ;)

I can't wait to see pix of your lovely garden again this spring and summer, Lisa. :) I have my own projects to do this year and I know you'll be an inspiration. :D xxxx

Aww thanks he was out today and tried to follow me out back gate to bring bin in,told him go back as wasn't safe beyond d garden he hopped back sat on grass and waited for me