• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today i decided to move a tree and clematis

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I had dug them up and moving them to new positions for summer, I threw the old wooden frame away, but had to let somebun out as he throws tantrum, if I go out without him :shock::lol: he decided he had to investigate what I was doing and then sit where I wanted to put the tree, I asid your not helping much are you your in the way :lol:
he then got fed up of getting wet paws from wet grass and soil, and decided to sit on a folded cardboard box instead and clean his feets, then as soon as I went in, he legged it in and back in my room lay sprawled under the bed, but think he had fun on having a day outside for an hour

:lol: Sounds like he's quite the supervisor. Has to be sure all work is being done under the watchful eye of a (digging) professional. ;)

I can't wait to see pix of your lovely garden again this spring and summer, Lisa. :) I have my own projects to do this year and I know you'll be an inspiration. :D xxxx

:lol: Sounds like he's quite the supervisor. Has to be sure all work is being done under the watchful eye of a (digging) professional. ;)

I can't wait to see pix of your lovely garden again this spring and summer, Lisa. :) I have my own projects to do this year and I know you'll be an inspiration. :D xxxx

Aww thanks he was out today and tried to follow me out back gate to bring bin in,told him go back as wasn't safe beyond d garden he hopped back sat on grass and waited for me

Back