• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dillon and the laundry

(OH said I was not to tell anyone - hence writing in brackets - yesterday i had piles of laundry to do. Dillon does not like the washing being in front of the washing machine and carefully pushed it into the dining room. The first load I put in the washer was the whites and then I carried on doing my chores. I came back into the kitchen to find Dillon sat on a pair of OH underpants. I text OH to tell him what had happened and he text back "we know who wears the trousers in our house!" )

Love the fact that Dillon "helps" with chores.

(OH said I was not to tell anyone - hence writing in brackets - yesterday i had piles of laundry to do. Dillon does not like the washing being in front of the washing machine and carefully pushed it into the dining room. The first load I put in the washer was the whites and then I carried on doing my chores. I came back into the kitchen to find Dillon sat on a pair of OH underpants. I text OH to tell him what had happened and he text back "we know who wears the trousers in our house!" )

Oh sweet!! :lol:

Ha ha!! Dillon is obviously a very industrious Buck !!

Hopefully he wont decide to tackle a bit of skirting board 'redesigning' or wallpaper stripping...................... !

So....when your O/H turns round and says "Darling, there's a hare in my underpants", you can reply "No dear, it's a rabbit"......

Back