• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybunniez?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Has anyone successfully joined the Anybunniez Facebook page? My join request seems to be taking a while.

I'd seen it mentioned on here before x

I've just checked and there is an admin post on the group only 3 hours ago.

I had the same problem. I left about a year ago as I felt I should back away as I wasn't unable to take on more. I then decided to rejoin in case I could help with rescuing but I it took ages to approve. I also found if you need to post a free ad then it could take days or over a week to appear. I had posted on there for Scally but ended up rehoming the little scamp myself as the ad didn't get posted for about 5 days and his case was very urgent.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

So they are still running then, but it sounds like things are quite slow. I thought it sounded like a good idea to have a network of people who could help with transport etc, but obviously time is often of the essence x

Thanks for the replies.

So they are still running then, but it sounds like things are quite slow. I thought it sounded like a good idea to have a network of people who could help with transport etc, but obviously time is often of the essence x

I haven't read posts for ages as I have to detach myself a little for now but it is a good and really active network, there just sometimes seems to be an absence of admin approving the posts/join requests.

Hiya. I'm on there and will prod one of the admins. We have had issues with them being a tad slow putting things on but that seems to have improved of late. If you've done the questions I imagine you will be getting an answer tonight x

Hiya. I'm on there and will prod one of the admins. We have had issues with them being a tad slow putting things on but that seems to have improved of late. If you've done the questions I imagine you will be getting an answer tonight x

Thanks, it's appreciated. Nothing yet, but I understand people are busy x

Back