• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Please could I have some peaceful passing vibes for my beautiful rabbit Rosie ? My lovely 11 year old girl is fading this evening.:cry:

Oh I'm so very sorry :( Sending very peaceful vibes to your beautiful Rosie and lots of hugs to you.

Oh no:cry: I’m so sorry. I hope she will pass peacefully. Thinking of you both and sending vibes and hugs xx

I read a post about your little Rosie yesterday & reflected on how beautiful it was. Peaceful passing vibes for her xx

Oh hoppety :cry:
My most sincere wishes for a peaceful passing and for peace to come to your heart at this very sad time. :cry:
((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxx

Thankyou all for your very kind words.
I spoke to the vet a couple of times during the evening and we decided that as Rosie has virtually no sight and finds handling in general very scary we would give her Metacam incase she has any pain and see whether she was ready to just slip away at home with her friend Petal by her side rather than stressing her out by taking her to the vet.I kept her warm and offered her her favourite foods which she picked at.
She is with us still but very weak.I will be making the "we are ready"call to the vet soon to help her on her way.

Thankyou again everyone for your support.Such kind words.xx

I spoke to the vet a couple of times during the evening and we decided that as Rosie has virtually no sight and finds handling in general very scary we would give her Metacam incase she has any pain and see whether she was ready to just slip away at home with her friend Petal by her side rather than stressing her out by taking her to the vet.I kept her warm and offered her her favourite foods which she picked at.
She is with us still but very weak.I will be making the "we are ready"call to the vet soon to help her on her way.

Bless her :cry:

Thinking of you at this sad time :(

I was talking with a dear friend yesterday about this very thing. It's you who will be suffering and my thoughts are with you C xx

Love to you all x

Back