• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woodlands grain free pellets

I’m not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. They’ve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadn’t seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were

I’m not intentionally looking for grain free I just thought these looked good. They’ve got burgess at the moment so I could slowly switch them over or just use them as a treat. I hadn’t seen them mentioned here so I wanted to see what others thoughts were

I've noticed that Sainsburys are now selling Excel. At least my local (large) store is.

Yes you could always mix them.

They are very high in fibre :thumb:

Hi.

We feed a grain free food, which is called beaphar natural rabbit. We were feeding Burgess junior and dwarf, but Pip kept getting a bad gassy tummy that used to gurgle really loudly. So we wanted a more natural pellet without do many ingredients.

The one you have bought had just come out at the time, but I'd already ordered the beaphar one elsewhere. It seems good though, I think it's slightly more expensive.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back