• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forage!

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Went to collect some willow today, for a craft project, and I reckoned the overnight storm would mean I didn't have to cut any (I was right!). On my way back there was enough grass, plantain, stickyweed and cow parsley that I brought a handful home for the bunnies. I put it in their new area (Area 4a) and Aboleth came through relatively quickly. Lopsy sat on the steps to the tube to Area 3 for AGES, apparently he'd encountered an error and needed to restart :roll: That meant when he eventually got to Area 4a he was taking what I call 'unreasonable mouthfuls' :lol:

DT2AJRmW0AIItG7.jpg

DT2ARKxX4AE7wxa.jpg

DT2AW6rWsAA5ZLU.jpg

You can also see Aboleth's wierd moult lines: I think she's trying to get as much colour variation as possible! She looks like she's got some sort of disease like ringworm or something on her face :lol: Do love my two weirdos though :D

Back