• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone

Having spent weeks browsing through all your messages thought it was about time I joined in the fun too. Sadly I am totally computerly useless so don't have a scoobie about how to put on smiley pictures let alone bunny pictures. Anyway am the devoted and proud slave to two rescued buns, Kim and Aggie. Since no pics just use your imaginations. Kim is a four year old lop cross (listed at the vets under rabbit type as a "kim-bun"). We were told she was very grumpy but she is really a wee cutie - although she does take the huff. She is white with brown flecks and is a right messy girl. Aggie is 18 months and is a a ginger lop. She is a little cutie and her favourite pastime is avoiding going back to bed after playtime. Both of the buns seem to have be in love with Meg my old english sheepdog and the feeling is definitely mutual - wonder what language they communicate in and, more to the point, what do they say about me?. Anyway lots of bunny hugs. Pam

Let me be the first to welcome you to this lovely forum :)
Sounds like you have a nice happy family!
I think it's cute when different animals become pals. My recently deceased bun used to sit with the cats waiting for his breakfast lol. Oh how I miss that sight :cry:
The two young buns I have atm seem to be facinated with the cats.

Hiya Pam, can't wait to see Kim and Aggie (love the names!) I'll get photos of these buns even if I have to come to your house and take them myself :wink:

thanks

Hi Lisa
Thanks very much for your message. I was sorry that you have recently lost your bunny pal, but it is lovely that you have such happy memories. Hope to talk to you again. Bunny hugs from Kim and Aggie.
Pam.
P.S I had no idea it was so late - I have been totally caught up in bunny stuff and wondered why Meg was pacing the floor - better go and let her out otherwise I'll wake in the morning to a puddle!

photos

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for your message - you may well have to make the trip down the coast.
As far as the names go I cannot take the credit. Kim was already named when we got her - she had belonged to an old lady who had three otehr buns. The other three got homes really quick but Kim had been a long stay - apparently her dew lap put everyone off. I am biased but I think it is lovely - and looks ever so comfy when she snuggles down.
When we got Aggie (who must have been from a posh lot as she still has her ring on -she had ear mites and bad skin when we got her so don't want to add to the stress by cutting the ring off just now, however she will be having it off (lucky Aggie) next week. Anyway the name came about from the cleaning programme as I was a bit short on inspiration that day and didn't want her to remain nameless. They could always do a show "how clean is your hutch" where perhaps Aggie could use Kim as an example of how not to keep you property - ie weeing in the food dish is not clever nor is using the food dish as a hat. By the way are all bunny people insomniacs.
Pam

Re: photos

kimbun's mum said:
They could always do a show "how clean is your hutch" where perhaps Aggie could use Kim as an example of how not to keep you property - ie weeing in the food dish is not clever nor is using the food dish as a hat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
kimbun's mum said:
They could always do a show "how clean is your hutch" where perhaps Aggie could use Kim as an example of how not to keep you property - ie weeing in the food dish is not clever nor is using the food dish as a hat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This one is DETERMINED to get to the 1000 first :lol: :lol: It's a blooming scream just reading her posts :lol: After yesterday I really did need a good laugh and Lynda has supplied that for me - thanks :oops: :oops: :lol:

Hi Pam welcome to the Forum. I'm from Carnoustie too but I live down south now :? . I went to Kinloch Primary school :D . Good to see you here and hope you have fun :lol: .

laughing

I can now go to my bed as happy as my bunnies having brought laughter to the world. :lol:
working with animals all day (and their lovely owners) you need to have a sense of humour - either that or hysteria has set in.
My days consist of cleaning up Meg's poo, going to work and cleaning up poo and other unmentionables and coming home to to clean bunny poo - so you have to laugh.
Actually thinking about it, since Aggie is such a cleaning fanatic I think I will take her work with me tomorrow and see how she gets on.
Anyway I have learned a great deal in just a few short moments - hopefully I am now smiley mad :D :D :D :lol: :lol: thanks to Lynda. I will talk to you all soon.
Thanks for making me feel really welcome> You are all 8) and I am very :eek: and :D .
Love Pam, Kim and Aggie

Carnoustie reunited

hi Dorothy
Thanks for your message. Carnoustie is still the same hip happening place as ever. Kinloch is going strong. Oh and there is a fantastic new vet with a wonderful bunny loving assistant :lol: .
Pam

Welcome to the forum, glad to see you made it :D

Lynda, I think you may have met Aggie as you took the photos at the RSPCA!

Tamsin

bunnyhuggger said:
kimbun's mum said:
By the way are all bunny people insomniacs.
Pam
*nods* :lol:

Not me!! I'm in bed by 10! up at 6ish tho...there is rarely anyone on the forum then.......you lazy bunch!

By the way hi Pam, noserubs to kim and Abbie :bunny:

Hiya :wave: and welcome, glad you could join us, look forward to hearing more about your lovely bunsters soon :D

Hello Pam, Kim, Aggie and Meg :wave: (I love Old English Sheepdogs - never yet met one that isn't just a big softie, and yours sounds a gentle lady)

Robbie is another Aggie - also a cleaning fanatic - not a messy bunster at all - although the OH says this is just a case of like mother, like boy :oops:

Carnoustie eh - not far away at all. Did Lynda recruit you per chance :wink:

Look forward to hearing more about your furries :)

Lynn said:
Did Lynda recruit you per chance :wink:

Nope, not one of my recruits. She found the RU forum all by herself
16.gif
. However, I have had the pleasure of meeting Aggie :D

bunnyhuggger said:
Nope, not one of my recruits. She found the RU forum all by herself

What, you mean you haven't covered the whole of the Angus area yet - what are you doing with your time woman :lol:

Lynn said:
What, you mean you haven't covered the whole of the Angus area yet - what are you doing with your time woman :lol:

:roll: Like I've told you all before...........God loves a tryer, and I'm trying :shock:

:wave: Thanks for all your bunny welcomes.

Lynda did not sign me up - but I am sure her bunny vibes must have drifted west to Carnoustie - either that or it is true what everyone says that Angus folk really do have their own language :lol: :lol:

Actually Lynda can take a big chunk of credit as it was through her skills with a camera that brought Aggie to us - I am sure she posts these cute pictures deliberately - although Aggie is a real hunny bunny.

If Lynda still has the Aggie photo then maybe if she is feeling very kind and generous and totally angelic :angel: she might post it. Kim, however will remain a mystery lady for the moment.

Lynda - you've met Aggie, sadly as far as Kim, Meg and myself are concerned it will be down hill all the way - we just cannot live up to her in the looking appealing stakes!!!!!

Love Pam, Kim & Aggie

Back